Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas ROCKS!

I realize it's been a month since I posted, and I left it on a bleak note. The boys have been challenging here and there, but are well aware that SANTA IS WATCHING THEM, so every now and then we are lucky enough to experience good behaviour! Sometimes even from both of them at once!
Although it has been the usual crazy hectic-ness that is December, Christmas time is so much fun! I DO love this time of year. Tomorrow I am going to sleep in til 8 am! You heard me! 8 AM! Can you even stinking believe it?
Anyway, next week I am going to post top and bottom ten for the year, but for now let me wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
Oh yeah, and I only got your cards in the mail today. By a Christmas miracle they may make it to you on time!
Ho ho ho and xo,
T.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Merry Christmas! And as long as the cards are here by Jan 6, that's still Season of Christmas, we're in the Clear!