Monday, July 30, 2007

I've been tagged - here are my random facts!

I was Tagged from my friend Cathy's website, so here we go.
The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

The Facts About Me
1. I am scared of the dark. I am scared of movies about being scared of the dark. I am scared of talking about being scared of the dark.
2. I have personally seen a number of ghosts/spirits in my lifetime. Hence I am scared of the dark (see #1). I could tell you stories that would make the hair on the back of your neck stand up and make your eyes water. But I won't, because I would hate to make you scared of the dark too.
3. During the last few seconds of every shower I take, I turn the water up to scalding hot and close my eyes. This is often the only true relaxation I get in a day!
4. I am NOT a super mom. Please don't call me that. I am human and this mommy job is tough work. I am just doing my job the best that I can and hoping like hell they turn out ok.
5. I am a nerd. I have always been a nerd but I have only been able to admit it since I turned 30. I embrace my nerdiness.
6. I hate making beds. It is the worst chore in the entire household. I avoid changing sheets for way too long. It's gross, really.
7. I have never coloured/highlighted/dyed my hair. As you may expect, this is becoming more and more noticeable the older I get. However, I am actually quite happy with the ways things are.
8. My favorite foods are nachos and pie. There are lots of healthy things that I adore, and I love to try foods from all over the world (as long as they meet my criteria of being either vegetarian or chickenitarian), but honestly I prefer nachos and pie to anything. Oh, and chocolate too - but did I really need to even say that?

So that's me in a nutshell. I am not going to tag anyone else just because I hate to put the pressure on anybody. If you feel like carrying on, please do - and let me know!

No comments: