Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #16

  1. The world is a vampire. (Stolen from a Smashing Pumpkins song.)
  2. “Ethan and Jack, nobody is allowed to touch anybody else’s bumhole!” was the last thing I said. (Seriously, these boys will be the death of me.)
  3. I wonder wonder wonder wonder; who wrote the book of love? (Another song in my head all of a sudden)
  4. What will happen at the end of all things. (Made this one into a question to avoid answering it...)
  5. There's something to be said for chocolate. And that something is: Thank you, Mayans.
  6. Hawaii is where I want to be.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing with my Christmas present – Guitar Hero World Tour, tomorrow my plans include Family Skate for Ethan’s school and Sunday, I want to get all my schedules in order (workout, kids, work, school, meal planning) because on Monday we’re all back at it!

No comments: