Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #13

It’s been a while since I did a fill-in, so here we go...

  1. Follow the light.
  2. My pillowcase is something I always take with me on vacation.
  3. To achieve your goals, you must write them down, make a plan, and set about accomplishing them.
  4. Everything I talk about is something I'd like you to know about me.
  5. I have a sore neck.
  6. Crap floats. Actually it doesn`t but I liked the way it sounded.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Thai food with some friends, tomorrow my plans include playing on one of Surrey`s newest ice sheets with the Olympic mascots and Sunday, I want to kick some butt in my self defence class!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I've missed your Friday Fill Ins, but I totally understood your hiatus. Am I the only one that ever comments here?