Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Days - 1

I'm back! It's been a while since I've been here; I know, I know.
I thought I'd bust back in by reporting on our December activities. Every year, we do an advent calendar like a lot of families. In ours, there are pockets with a strip of paper in each. Every day has something fun to do for the Christmas season!

December 1st: Go to Pere Noel Event.

This is an annual event put on by our local chapter of Canadian Parents for French. This year was the best year yet! There were games, crepes, hot chocolate, cookie decorating, an angel craft, balloon animals, face painting and of course a visit from the big man - Pere Noel himself!


They had a fantastic time but ate WAY too much sugar. When Jack's balloon sword popped, that was our cue to leave! Off to bed to rest up for another December fun day!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Super cute! When did Ethan grow up so much? Welcome back!