Saturday, June 14, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

Friday Fill-ins are a tradition I learned about from my friend Cathy. I hope to do this most weeks! The bold text is what is provided to you by the website, then you fill in the rest!
1. Visiting a country for every letter of the alphabet is high up on my bucket list. I only have 8 letters left!
2. My favorite quote is “Success is my only mother-@#$%ing option; failure’s not!”; it's from Eminem. (Betcha didn’t see that one coming from l’i ole wholesome me!)
3. Ethan and Jack inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best when you pick them straight off the plant and pop them in your mouth, fragrant and warm from the sun.
5. Last night’s special, featuring characters from the book I’m reading who were participating in Ethan’s sports day, is the last dream I remember having.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is in the snow, when you’re all cozy and bundled up, and you know there’s a hot chocolate at the end of it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the kids going to bed, tomorrow my plans include heading up to Whistler and Sunday, I want to help the kids give Mike a happy Father’s Day!

No comments: