Monday, December 15, 2008

Picture Tag

The object of the picture tag is to:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder

3) Explain the picture


I had to go a little deeper - 4th subfolder of 4th subfolder of 4th folder, etc. That's our filing system for you - man, we have a LOT of photos. Anyway, here is an adorable picture of Jack from April 4th, 2005. He was just over 1 year old. He was new to walking and so would use my legs to pull himself up, or to steady himself. I was washing dishes (SO Cinderella, I know) at the sink and it was pretty common for Jack and Ethan to gravitate towards me. They were always convinced I was doing something interesting and of course would bring me helping objects such as toys, twist ties, lint, or really, anything useful like that. I'm glad it was picture #4, and not others in the series - the rest are all total ass shots of me. It is cute, though, the other pictures have Ethan on the other leg. Ethan is wearing clothes at age 2-1/2 that Jack wears now at 4-1/2, and I only just realized that now in looking at that photo. And speaking of outfits, the one Jack is wearing here was one of my absolute favourites. The hood on the sweatshirt had little ears and there was a Pooh logo on the front. Awwww!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

That's funny, I had to add an extra 4th subfolder too, and we've only had our camera since 2004! Jack looks so tiny, and his hair is so wispy, so sweet.