Friday, April 8, 2011

MeMe from Cathy

It's been ages since I've written, and I have plans to post about March and resolution tracking, and also our recent fantastic trip to Maui over spring break! In the meantime, here's a quick and dirty post, courtesy of my friend and faithful reader, Cathy, who tagged me in a meme. Here are my responses!

1) How many naked people would it take to freak you out?
Ooh, it would only take one naked person. I am not freaked out by my naked children, though.

2) What is your favorite card game?
Solitaire, in all of its forms!

3) Are the undies you're wearing right now age appropriate?
Actually I may be too old for this pair, which may be more appropriate on a 25-yr-old. But it's fine because that's what I pretend to be anyway.

4) Five things you can touch right now without getting up.
Laptop, can of Coke, chessboard, toes and nose.

5) You have to be somewhere on the fourth floor of a building. Do you take the lift/elevator?
No, if by myself I'll take the stairs. If with the boys, it is just not worth the time involved to walk up the stairs!

6) How do you feel about your reflection?
Sigh.

7) What are you thinking about right now?
Katy Perry. Weird, right?

8) How young is too young to give a child sushi?
As soon as they can eat rice and chew a little! My boys love kappa maki!

9) Dog person or cat person?
Cat person. Love those little furballs, although we can't have either cats or dogs with the allergies in our house.

10) If you came across $2,000 (or other currency) would you keep it or turn it in?
Turn it in. I am far too honest.

11) What was the last thing that you bought?
Motorcycle boots and a Groupon for surfing in San Diego. I will not, however, be surfing IN the motorcycle boots.

12) If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Russia first, then Peru, then Japan once it stops shaking and radiating.

13) Beverage you can't live without (besides the literal and obvious "water")?
Definitely tea. Hot, with milk and sugar.

(Pause to brew tea and settle back down)

14) Last book you've read?
I think the title was True Blue - a crime thriller that I enjoyed in Maui. I also read a Harlequin romance that I found in the condo but it was so terrible I have banished it from my memory.

15) What are you doing this weekend?
Chilling with movies tonight, Jack's hockey game tomorrow and watching the Masters at Meg and Eliot's on Sunday.

16) If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
The first one that came to mind was actually bagpipes. No idea where THAT came from! Piano, I guess?

17) How are you?
Actually kind of bored at the moment. It's sad when you bore yourself!

No comments: