Sunday, August 17, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #10

I had this all ready to go to post Friday morning, then got really busy lounging at the lake for a couple of days. So here it is, late but better than never!
  1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was sushi (veggie dynamite roll) and sunomono at Hi-Dojo’s for lunch Wednesday.
  2. Other people’s feet is something I intensely dislike.
  3. The full moon is mysterious, beautiful, and sometimes makes me cry. I am a Cancer, so I’m supposed to be a moon girl.
  4. “There you go, have a nice day” is one of my favorite local expressions. “Local” is our household, and this phrase is my favourite because it is uttered by Jack every time he farts.
  5. Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut and your eyes and ears open.
  6. Batman: The Dark Knight is the best movie I've seen so far this year!
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include spending the day by the lake and Sunday, I want to ace my Olympics 2010 volunteer interview and training session, then relax with the girls at the Night Market!

No comments: