Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #8

  1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to England before Aunty Rita died and hug her one last time. I’d tell her how much she meant to me over the years and what a role model she was as a strong single woman. That helped me immeasurably through my teenage years. And then I’d go further back and cure cancer so she would never get it in the first place.
  2. Give me time or give me money. I’m not picky.
  3. I am listening to Ethan eating toast. Man, he is LOUD.
  4. Somewhere, someone is thinking that life is too hard and that maybe it would be easier to escape from it permanently. To that person, I tell you to perservere. More people need you than you probably realize.
  5. I'll always be a nerd. Only now, I don’t care, and for a thirty-five year-old the things that used to be nerdy are now actually ok. At least, that’s my story and I am sticking to it.
  6. My idea of a good time includes lots of laughter with good friends. And Gin.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing Mamma Mia with the theatre crew, tomorrow my plans include playing with my nephews and my sister and Sunday, I want to enjoy the sun in Whistler, but a gigantic rock slide has closed the road so that option is a bust!

No comments: