Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #12

  1. When I'm sick I'm forced to continue on with regular life. I am, after all, a mom.
  2. When I take a walk, I think about one foot, two foot, don’t trip, one foot, two foot, don’t trip...
  3. Money can't buy happiness but it can help me travel to Hawaii which makes me VERY happy.
  4. Cotton makes me comfy and leather makes me sweat.
  5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was Wile E. Coyote. And let me clarify, it was in a dream and I drank a Neo Citran before bed that night. Weird.
  6. My favourite colour these days is teal because it looks pretty good on me and it’s everywhere this fall.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include a party at Kim and Gene’s and Sunday, I want to BBQ at Shannon’s!

No comments: