Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #11

  1. Dancing to the song while playing Rock Band makes me mess it up completely. I have to stand there motionless while singing, usually with one hand in my pocket.
  2. The last time I sneezed I nearly peed my pants. Oh, the joys of motherhood.
  3. When I drive I speed, shamelessly and consistently.
  4. I saw Gwynneth Paltrow standing near my locker at a spa in Santa Monica. She was tiny, like a size zero, and I was pregnant and gigantic in comparison. I heard she’s 5’9”, same as me, but she was a waif.
  5. Give me space, give me room, give me this girls weekend NOW.
  6. Next week I am looking forward to taking the kids to the fair at the PNE. Not looking forward to all the money I’m going to have to spend there, though. Seriously, a pickle for $5? I know it’s a Pickle with a capital P, but seriously?
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to belly dancing with the girls, tomorrow my plans include kayaking and enjoying our girls weekend and Sunday, I want to join Mike and the kids at my company picnic for some fun, food and games.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Eric and I spent $80 at the state fair last week, 25 on rides, and the rest on food. But we love fair food, good thing the fair is only once a year. See if they have deep fried chocolate chip cookie dough, that was awesomely decadent this year!