Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #4

I had this ready last Friday and forgot to post it. Oops. Here's Tuesday's Friday Fill-Ins:

1. Holidays in the summer are awesome, not frequent enough, and go by too fast.

2. Chicken and red peppers are my favorite things to grill. Oh I just got hungry again.

3. My thoughts are my own. Seriously, I don’t share them at all. Obviously that’s why I have a blog.

4. My birthday is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend!

5. My favorite book so far this summer is Moonlit Cage by Linda Holeman. Couldn’t put it down! It’s set around 1850, about an Afghani girl whose travels take her to India and England. Above all else, it is a love story and it really struck a chord with me.

6. Slowly is the best way to begin a day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to possible birthday surprises, tomorrow my plans include a fun dinner with old friends and Sunday, I want to maybe take a walk at the beach with a big fat ice cream!

No comments: