Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #7

  1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you does indeed make you stronger. Not a cliché, in fact, but the truth. You learn and grow from every experience.
  2. If you're good at something, do it lots. And sing it from the rooftops.
  3. Why so glum, chum?
  4. Something is out there, it's beyond your wildest imagination!
  5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled Ho-Hum.
  6. Sitting on my back porch I see blue sky, clouds and mountains (if I crane my neck just right).
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing the Zachers again at Eliot’s, tomorrow my plans include a BBQ for visiting Italians and Sunday, I want to picnic at the park!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I disagree, Ho Hum would not be your sitcom, those boys do not make for the boring day, maybe more like Crazy and Crazier.