Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #6

  1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would buzz into each of the kids’ classrooms for an entire day. I’d love to see how they behave without me around.
  2. Jealousy is sometimes valid, sometimes pathetic, but mostly it is just far too soul-consuming.
  3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that the shooting star doesn’t hurtle down to earth and slam into my happy little home.
  4. I'd rather be eating bon-bons than doing housework any day! Which is hilarious because I’m not sure that I’ve ever had a bon-bon, but it is a common misconception that those who only work part-time spend the other part eating and relaxing. I’d just like to reiterate that I work from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm every day. And it is all-consuming.
  5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna do this strange shoulder twitch thing which is the equivalent of car-dancing.
  6. If time were in a bottle I would only let little capfuls out at a time and save the rest.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to volunteering at the Tour de White Rock bike race, tomorrow my plans include shipping the kids to Grandma’s for a sleepover and Sunday, I want to take the kids to the Art Gallery after my bike race shift is over!

No comments: