Saturday, July 12, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #5

  1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a big back yard where the kids can play as I relax on a lounge chair with a tall cold drink.
  2. A Costco-size container of awesome potato salad is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
  3. I never leave home without shoes.
  4. If I were a condiment, I would be ketchup because the boys love it so much.
  5. Wiggling loose teeth in front of me is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
  6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was “morning is going to come way too soon”.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing parrots and tropical plants at the Conservatory with my mom and the boys, tomorrow my plans include surprising Mike with Ethan’s new trick and Sunday, I want to chill!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

So?....What was the new trick? Inquiring minds want to know.