Thursday, February 4, 2010

And it's my Day Three (should've brought Rock Band)

OK, so still bored here. But I have had two glasses of wine, so I probably shouldn't write much tonight...
Remember I said they were putting finishing touches on the Medals Plaza? Almost. Done. More banners with a beautiful mountain background.
First shift tomorrow - YEY! Except the timing of it means I will probably miss the Torch Relay coming through - BOO!
But I am still super excited because I am quite tired of being all by my lonesome, thank you very much. I haven't skiied yet due to being "on call" but I hope to get up the hill early next week once my shifts are settled. And I am enjoying my explorations of the village - it's just that it doesn't exactly take all THAT long to walk from one end to the other, and you can only walk back and forth so many times before people will start to notice you in your weirdness. So I ducked into a movie today at 4:30. Can't remember the last time I've done that! I had the ENTIRE movie theatre to myself. And then I slunk home to watch Vampire Diaries.
Tomorrow - driving the chef de mission and getting her settled in her accommodations at the athlete's village. And a stop for more wine - I'm almost out!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

MORE WINE! Love it! Also am finding it funny, how "boring" it is. Soon enough, you're going to be so busy, you'll hardly have time to blog, I bet. Don't forget us though! It's probably very good for your mental health to have all this alone time.