Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December Days - 14

Given the fact that the storm we'd had the night before meant a leaky skylight and a grand total of 2 hours of sleep for me as I laid out buckets, moved the piano, got out the ladder, toweled puddles up, tarped the TV etc. I didn't much care what the Advent Calendar for the 14th said.

"Christmas Concert". Oh, phew - an easy one. Today was one of the afternoon concerts and since I was at work, my parents came to watch the boys perform and then took them home to play until dinnertime. I will have photos tomorrow as I went to the concerts on the 15th. My parents loved it and said they performed beautifully.

My little angels!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Hey girl, where are my Christmas program photos?

Tamsin said...

Too bad - all my photos have other kids in there... and I can't ask all the parents for permission to post. I'll email you!